Wednesday 17 August 2016

Meek Mill Defends His Year Since Drake Beef

Meek Mill 
Last summer Meek Mill accused Drake of using ghostwriters, beginning a beef that he was generally perceived as losing. Many feel it's been all downhill for Mill since then, the rapper spent multiple months under house arrest for a parole violation, but Meek doesn't see it that way.

"Last year and the position I was in, a lot of people was going with the wave that I was actually losing, but my life was good," Mill tells MyMixtapez. "The internet is kind of uncontrollable," he continues. "It's a world of cowards where people get behind a computer and type anything."
"I think actually I went up to whole different level," said Mill. "This year I won a Billboard Award, I got a platinum single, both my albums went gold, I actually think went up to another level in life, for real for real."
There's a not so subtle dig at Drizzy when Meek discussed the producers he's working with on his forthcoming mixtape Dreamchasers 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...